cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Date effect in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai everybody,.

What is the effect of Pricing Date field in invoice.?

I know that it generally take the date as billing date.

But my requirement is, Pricing Date at invoice should be same as Pricing date at Sales Order,

How can i do this. and what all the effect of changes.

please tell me. thanks in advance.

Varma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varma,

Hoe this link will help you,

http://www.sap-img.com/sd013.htm

Edited by: ram ki on May 13, 2011 9:52 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Ravi,

Use copy control

VTFL - Delivery to Invoice

In the delivery to Invoice

go to ITEM

and select

Pricing type G Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

By this system will copy the rate from sales order and taxes will get determined, if you don't want that too then select "D".

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Date for pricing and exchange rate

The date that determines date-related pricing elements, such as conditions and foreign exchange rate.

Use

You can use the pricing date as one of the selection criteria when you process billing documents collectively.

Procedure

The system proposes the current date. You can change it manually in the document. If you change the pricing date, the system recalculates pricing for the entire document. If the date is in the past, you receive a warning before you can continue.

Determining the Proposal

In the order: You can customize the order type to determine a proposal, such as the current date or the requested delivery date as the pricing date.

In the billing document: The billing date is proposed as the pricing date.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have been requesting you NOT to copy paste from other source but you continue to do the same. Being a senior member of the forum, you should have advised the member to press F1 on that field so that system will show the detailed description what you had posted.

Please dont continue this practice for whatsoever reason and land up in problems.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi