cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i am getting below error in MONI, can any one please lt me know the problem, i think problem with database connections...

this is sap 2 jdbc interface... can u pls let me know the how to resolve this issue...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: SQLException: The application requester cannot establish the connection. (Connection refused)</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankit_bhopalkar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the backend connection to the DB from your SAP PI server?

If it's working fine, kindly check whether you've mulitple JDBC drivers installed in your PI system.

Kindly go through the note : 1488213 - PI JDBC DriverManagerException is overwriten by JDBC.

I think this might be useful.

Regards,

AB

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Increase the time for the parameter " poolWaitiingTime" in Advance mode.if parameter is not set the set the parameter and raise the time each time if u get the error and resend the messages it may help.

Regards,

Manikandan

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message shows that something has been changed in the database side.

Check the following.

1) There could be firewall issue between your PI and database

2) See db port is enabled and not firewall issues

3) DB side .. check whether they changed database username password.

Also add the parameter logSQLStatement and set value true in the advance tab of jdbc receiver for more clarity log traces.

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

This means the data base is defintely down or on the safer side check if there is no firwall blocking between pi and database.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are the required drivers installed in your PI system for this scenario to work?

I hope the database is not down?

The ports are open between PI system and Database for the communication to happen?

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi monika,

thanks for ur help...

Yes, the required drivers installed in PI system. this interface is already in production live. it fails just 30 minutes back. everyday its running fine.

Regards

Monika

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check :

that you are able to ping that system from SAP PI Server ?

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

check if your user credentials are correct while connecting to Database.Also check if you are able to connect to DB from DB clients/frontend like TOAD or SQLPLUS.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for ur help.........

Can u pls let me know how to check i am able to ping that database system from SAP PI server ?

Thanks,

Siva.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use logSQLStatement parameter as I mentioned. Test a message end to end and see the log. Also check communication channel whether the light is green. No error. You can check the log messages in java stack in the message monitoring and sxmb_moni too.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the help from BASIS Team.

You have IP Address (Host Name) of the JDBC System, using in CC.

Goto server level & Ping that IP from there.

& check the response of the JDBC System.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

to ping your DB system go to START>RUN>type CMD --> you will get command prompt there type your ping<space> DB ip address.

you will be able to see if your ping status is successfull or not.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

We need to ping it from the PI server cmd prompt. If you are in offshore working remotly it may not work from your system.

Take help of Basis guys to check the DB connectivity.

You can also check with the DB DBA guys if the database is down, as its a weekend downtime can be expected for server activities.

Regards,

Pranav

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

interface already in production,so i dont thik it is problem with driver.

This error comes when data base system down,so contact DB team.

Regards,

Raj