cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap DTW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have my stock quantity ready warehouse wise and with the price for each item....now... i have to upload the same using DTW....can you guide me how to upload the pricelist for each item into SAP? and one more thing..what options should i choose in the DTW while uploading the stock quantity for each warehouse?? tried a lot of options but could not get through... kindly help

Thank you

Regards

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

ParentKey LineNum ItemCode ItemDescription Quantity Price WarehouseCode AccountCode

DocNum LineNum ItemCode Dscription Quantity Price WhsCode AcctCode

1 0 abc xyz 40 100 delhi 900003

1 1 abc2 xyz1 10 50 delhi 900003

and so on....................

here 900003 is ur opening stock account and this is enough data u fill and upload the stock ........

thanks

RAJPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam.......

You can use ITM1 template for Itemwise Price and OIGN IGN1 template for warehouse wise stock entry through DTW....

Hope this will work for you....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohk...but in DTW which are the options that one should choose to upload the stock for each warehouse separately...I have used a diff temp which contains only three columns( Viz.Item code, Warehouse code and Stock counted). So how would i go about in uploading this in the system??

Kindly help me out..

Thanking you

Regards

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the OITW template.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyam,

there is OIGN for header and IGN1 for template and i have send u in my past answer is IGN1...

so just fill the template and in last coloumn WAREHOUSE CODE plz fill as per warehouses NAME...

let me know if u have confusion ...........

RAJPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Jitendra,

Have done that.. but how do i go about with the DTW??? what are the options that need to be chosen?

Regards

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

shyam,

first log in in DTW

1. choose trnsaction data

2. add new data

3.select > inventory> inventory transaction--> good receipt

4.document --> header (OIGN) file

document Lines--> IGN1 file

5. chk the data

6 . run simulation with stop if 0 error came

if sucssusfully run then

7. IMPORT.

this may help.....

thanks,

RAJPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. it did help me... but now when i again open SAP to look at the stock it does not reflect the data that has been uploaded..i.e the stock shows 0 qty... any setting to be done for this??

Thanks

Regards

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl see in GOOD RECEIPT .......

and one journal entry passed in back end

RAJPUT