cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delted BD category orders in APO using RLCDEL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found BD category type of orders in PP Order deletion report ( APO side)

I am unable to delete those orders using RLCDEL.

Its thorwing an error that : No live cache found

These orders are not exisitng in R/3 side also.

Please help me out in deleting the same from APO.

Regards

KPN Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not all order categories can be deleted using /n/sapapo/rlcdel. You can try /sapapo/om_delete_incon_orders. The other option is to run the CCR and see if this order shows up in the CCR . If it does then you can delete it from APO

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Thanks a lok..let me try with that transaction..

These orders are not available in CCR report.

Regards

KPN Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

I tried to delete the BD category orders using the program /sapapo/om_delete_incon_orders.

To delete these orders its asking GUIDs.

But i am unable to get the guid's (using OM16) because of no live cache found for those orders. But this orders still existing in PP order delet report (/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER).

Can you please able to suggest me on this further?

Regards

KPN Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL transaction.Use option " delete from LC and data base".

Cheers!

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murhty,

Try this:

Go to product view ( transaction /n/sapapo/rrp3) and when you go into the product view with your product, location, then type "GT_IO" in top left side corner in SAP when you enter your SAP transaction codes. This will take you to a screen where you can find your order and the GUID associated with that order. You should be able to use this GUID in OM_INCONS_DEL program that aparna suggested to delete your order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat/Ragav/Aaprna,

Thanks for you support. Its working fine if i follow the procedure told by Venkat.

Thank you all once again.

Regards

KPNMurthy

Answers (0)