cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display textfields from salesorder in query

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want a query with information from a sales order. For this I use the tables VBAK, VBAP and VBUP. But I also want the information filled in "doc.adress for the contract party" add to the query. I used the table ADRC (fieldName NAME4), but that does not working in a join. Which table can I use in the join to add fieldName: Name4? I also want the General text (tab texts) add to the query. Is there also a table which contains this information?

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

Thank you for the answers and input. With your input It worked to get the necessary information out of SAP. i used the tables VBAK - VBPA - ADRC - VBUP - VBAP (in this order) in an query.

KR,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For getting the address for partner function use tables VBPA to get the partner number, use the address number and get the complet address for the partner from table ADRC table.

For fetching the header texts from Sales order use function module READ_TEXT (use SE37 transaction), the input parameters required for the function module are text ID, text tye (vbbk for sales order header), document number (SO number) and language.

For more text configuration go through VOTXN transaction.

Hope this helps you

Thank you,

arun

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Go to table VBPA -

> pass the VBELN number in table VBPA ---> get the ADRNR number -

> Pass the ADRNR number into ADRC Table and get the complete address of your partner

Thanks and Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for contract party address did you tried VBPA and ADRC tables? Gett address number from VBPA and pass this in ADRC and there you can get address and name etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

For reading texts information, it is not stored in any of the tables. You will have to use the function module READ_TEXT.

To know more about how to use it, check the documentation or search SDN and you'll get lots of posts explaining it.

If join doesnt work, try 'for all entries' in a subsequent query by passing ADDRNUMBER.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amit