Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor city, name1 missing in F4 menu for search term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings.

I came across very strange issue. When we search any vendor in xk03/fk03/mk03 with some search term we get the list of vendor related to that search term.

In my case for some particular search term i am getting some 3-4 results, out of which one line item shows only vendor number and city and Name1 is blank, where as if I checked in vendor master, those entrie are existing. For rest of the search results it shows both vendor city and name1 correctly.

Did anybody of you come across this ever. Is this something related to list display issue.

Please suggest if yes.

Regards,

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since 46b release SAP uses central address managment, which has many more address fields as the address that can be seen in LFA1 table. The address is stored in table ADRC, and redundant for the few fields stored in LFA1.

In manual maintenance with XK01 SAP cares about storing the values in both tables itself.

If the data is loaded, then the migration expert has to take care about that himself, otherwise he may only update one of both tables.

Check your vendor address in table LFA1, take the ADRNR from this table and find the corresponding record in ADRC rable and see what is maintained there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not understand your question fully, but what i have understood is, that when you search using "Search term" you get few results but without vendor name & etc. This is standard behavior.

When the results from the "search term" are fetched, right click on the screen and goto "Personalize" select among the available fields (which will already be selected) and press Ok. Your search result will now display all the fields including Name of the vendor.

I hope i have understood your question and this will help.

Regards,

Ahmad Farhan Khalid

RitaB
Participant
0 Kudos

check in table of vendor table LFA1, NAME 1 is there or not for the particular vendor.