cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO line item copy to new PO doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , one question PO line item copy to new PO doc.

if i made on PO docuemnt as bleow

10 Item1 20unit

20 Item2 10 unit

30 Intem3 20 Uni

and when I need to create new PO , if i wanna creat PO inclue only line time 10 ,20

how can i do it? could you pls kinldy adivse?

just copy POC totlay to new PO is very easy.. I already know that..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Could you pls explain for the detail

Step 1 - Type ME21N - Create Purchase order

Step 2 - Select PO document type, Vendor & PO date.

=================================================== ( by step 2 , this is just create new PO===

Step 3 - Click Document Overview button and open new window menu in PO screen left side

(Do you mean just clike Document overview? in the left screen? )

Answer : Yes, click on the Document Overview ON button and then open left side one small window.

Step 4 - Click Selection Variant button in the left side window menu and then select Purchase Order option.

(do you mean just select "my purchase order" button i the selection options?)

Answer : No, click on the 'Purchase Order' first option.

Step 5 - Now next screen open and give OLD Purchase Order document number in Purchasing Document ______ input field &

other input data filed is empty.

( I dont understand exactly what you mean, what's next screen? do mean open new session? or

just select old PO document via document overview window in the left side? )

Answer : Yes, after click 'Purchase Order' first option, it will open new session screen and on the screen input option is 'Purchasing Document ___________ . Here, you will give copy of the old PO number remaining input options data are empty.

Step 6 - Now Execute the screen and shown old PO number 3 times shown (10,20,30)

(What exactly do you mean? do you mean just click old PO number shown on the document overview? )

Answer : Yes, after execute the old PO number shown on the document overview screen.

Step 7 - In the OLD PO first 2 line items are to be create new PO, Select 1st line using mouse and then adopt button click

(Selection variant next button), 2nd line select & adopted to new purchase order line item from old PO line item 10 & 20 copied.

Step 8 - Click Document overview button, the left side window menu closed.

Step 9 - Adopted 2 line item rate, qty and tax details to be provide and then SAVE as new Purchase Order.

Hello, my answer provided for you question. Now, you are clear and resolved of old PO to new PO for the particular line items.

Regards,

K.Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

thanks so much for your answer.

I tried to create new PO as you told, but I failed again.

I could copy only one item into new PO document ( there are serveral item (material item , comsumer itme , )

but only material item copied to new PO (select item and adopt)

Could you pls kindly adivse?

I would like to copy several items from the old PO document and pastes those items on one new PO document

=================================================== ( by step 2 , this is just create new PO===

Step 3 - Click Document Overview button and open new window menu in PO screen left side

Answer : Yes, click on the Document Overview ON button and then open left side one small window.

Step 4 - Click Selection Variant button in the left side window menu and then select Purchase Order option.

Answer : No, click on the 'Purchase Order' first option.

Step 5 - Now next screen open and give OLD Purchase Order document number in Purchasing Document ______ input field &

( I dont understand exactly what you mean, what's next screen? do mean open new session? or

Answer : Yes, after click 'Purchase Order' first option, it will open new session screen and on the screen input option is 'Purchasing Document ___________ . Here, you will give copy of the old PO number remaining input options data are empty.

Step 6 - Now Execute the screen and shown old PO number 3 times shown (10,20,30)

(What exactly do you mean? do you mean just click old PO number shown on the document overview? )

Answer : Yes, after execute the old PO number shown on the document overview screen.

( we can do if there is still PO number in the left pane , just clicking po number )

Step 7 - In the OLD PO first 2 line items are to be create new PO, Select 1st line using mouse and then adopt button click

(Selection variant next button), 2nd line select & adopted to new purchase order line item from old PO line item 10 & 20 copied.

(I wonder this answer , I followed as your instuction same way.. select itme 10 and adopt , and select item 20 and adopt

and in the new PO document just click adopt , in that case, only one item copied..

Could you pls make clear it? )

Step 9 - Adopted 2 line item rate, qty and tax details to be provide and then SAVE as new Purchase Order.

Hello, my answer provided for you question. Now, you are clear and resolved of old PO to new PO for the particular line items.

Regards,

K.Rajendran

Edited by: SAP toddler on May 14, 2011 9:50 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is possible to adopted for the particular PO line item 10,20 copied to new purchase order using T-code ME21N document overview option are as follows.

Hope, it is very useful for you.

Regards,

K.Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello RAJ,

Could you pls explain for the detail

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check in forum,this discus so many time in forum

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to find i the forum. but I could not get answer what i want

Could you pls kindly advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are create New PO give reference of Old po with line item reference in Purchase Doc. field & Line Item at last 3 & 4 Field.

Regards,

Dishant

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I am not wrong ,you want automatically,system ask which item you want copy while creating PO from reference PO

But it is not possible ,we have to do manually selection for same

what RAJGEETHA explain is perfect way to do it

Regards

Kailas ugale