Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ALV grid with checkbox

I am facing a problem in getting the refreshed value of the checkbox field in the internal table.

I will explain you what is the program does , first i am displaying the set of values with the internal table with the checkbox clicked.

Then user will uncheck some of the rows and then he presses a button to do the respective action .

When i press the button , in the usercommand form , i am trying to capture the checked rows . Here it is not displaying with the modified internal table , but it displays the internal table with all the checkbox field value as blank.

I have used the GLOBAL_SVC FM and check_changed_data , refresh_table before the usercommand action . Still it is not displaying . When i click the checkbox and then highlight the whole row , then click the button it is displaying the updated internal table.

My doubt is always we have to click the checkbox and hightlight the whole row or is there any way to get the updated value of the internal table when the checkbox is just clicked.?

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question