cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Partner Confirmation in Call List Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

There are two possible ways to deal with Call Lists and the confirmation of accounts that are in this Call List. One is that after selecting the account and ending the call, the account will be removed from the call list. The other is, that the account will not be removed, this is done by call list profile NO_AUTO_PARTNER_CONFIRMATION.

We are using profile NO_AUTO_PARTNER_CONFIRMATION now because it can happen that an employee selects an account from the call list without calling at all. The problem is that even those accounts stay in the list that have been completed, Interaction Record for their planned call gets status completed. This way it is impossible to get an overview of the real status of the call list.

We are looking for a solution to remove the account from the call list once the status is complete.

Looking forward to any hints and help

Thanks

Nicole Lange

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicole,

You can try this:

create a new confirmation perfil ZNO_AUTO_PARTNER_CONFIRMATION per example and check both checkboxes on this Z associate this profile to the webclient profile you are using.

go to spro->CRM->Transactions->Basic settings->define transactions types

and check what is your status profile, if isnt a Z create one.

now on spro go to

CRM->IC webclient ->Additional Functions->call lists->bussiness transaction Synchronization->DEfine Call State Mapping profiles

now you configure for the close status, all the alternate status that should remove the call from the list when any of the status you chose to close are chosen by the user.

hope this can help.

Best regards

Nuno Lopes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

it seems like this is going into the right direction! I copied the confirmation profile, selected both fields and assigned it to the role.

I also went to Business Transaction Synchronization > Define Call State Mapping Profile and made the following settings:

1. Call State Mapping: Call State "Complete" and User status "E0003"

2. Alternative Statuses: Call State "Complete" and User status "E0007", alternative Status CANC

3. Status Mapping: User Status "Complete" and Status mapping "completed".

Unfortunately, the system behaviour has not changed. So when I set an Interaction Record to complete and end the call (all is being done manually by the way) the call will not be removed from the call list. Also, the percentage of progress does not change.

When I unflag the field "No-auto completion" all calls will be removed from the list once I selected one. No matter if I set the Interaction Record to complete or not.

I found out that in order to synchronise from transaction to call list an action profile is needed. So I used action profile CALL_LIST_SYNCHRONIZATION and added it to the transaction. However, still the same problem.

Any config that I am missing?

Thanks

Nicole

Edited by: Nicole Patrizia Lange on May 15, 2011 1:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicole,

We have done a similiar thing some time ago i dont recall exactly what we did but was something like what i describe to you.

One question , if you manualy change the status of the call in the call list to close(or one of the status you configure to close the call) does the call disapear from the list??

Try this on your close status on the alternative status configure the Close status (D) and also the Ready status(R).

hope i could help.

Best regards

Nuno Lopes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can you copy the transaction profile ?

Thanks,

Eli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole.

Could you please tell us how you were able to solve this issue. We are also trying to find solution for the same problem.

Regards,

Shridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

this are the config steps

1. Define Communication Method

2. Define Transaction Type (for communication method)

3. Define Action Profile (for Call Lists)

4. Define Call State Mapping Profiles

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks...will try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Can you please provide a little more info regarding how you defined a communication method? And how you defined a transaction type for a communication method?

I am using transaction code CRMD_TM_CLDIST in order to generate a call list manually and can't figure out how to assign the BT to a call.  (Z-BT I created specifically for calls made from call-list.. copied the PCAL standard)

Thanks in advance,

Alon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

i am also trying to configure call list, where the requirement is if the transaction's status is changed the respective call's status should also get changed.
I have already configured teh status mappin & the action as well.
I have mapped action 'CALL_LIST_SYNCHRONIZATION ' against the relevant transaction type, but that action is not getting triggered while I am changing its status.
It seems that because the action CALL_LIST_SYNCHRONIZATION  does not have any start or schedule condition defined, that is why this action is not getting triggered.

Can you please help ? How did you configure the action in your case?

Thanks,

Kaustav