Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting the payroll result to FI/CO

HT_20180711
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have to send the payroll result from the external system and post it to FI/CO.

And we're going to use the solution with T558B and T558C to upload the payroll result.

But, for posting to FI/CO using RPCIPE00, I tried and got nowhere....

Is it possible to post the payroll result uploaded via T558B/T558C to FI/CO?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hanae

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hanae,

You should try this step by step procedure on posting payroll results to FI : http://goo.gl/W52t4

It might help to solve your problem,

Rgds

David

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hanae,

Best option is to use a customized ABAP report to post non-SAP payroll results to SAP FICO GL accounts, instead of updating wage types.

All the best,

TG

JesusL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hanae,

If you have your payroll in a non SAP system and you want to post the payroll results in an FI SAP system you can do it directly. I mean, you need to generate a file in your HR non SAP system with the payroll information and one Z program in FI in order to process this file and do the posting via batch input.

Other option is to update the upload the wagetypes in the T558A,B,C tables generate the payroll results using the payroll driver and post using the RPCIPE00. (As you can imagine this option is more complex as you have to do the corresponding customizing in HCM SAP and also to create the necesary master date for the employees)

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jesus

HT_20180711
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus and TG,

Thank you for your quick response! I really appreciate this.

It's very helpful but I think we can't use that solution because our customer use SAP HCM and they need to have payroll data in RT for Year-end Tax adjustment....

But is it possible to post the payroll result uploaded via T558B/T558C to FI/CO?

And do I have to separate the solution for uploading to RT and for posting to FI/CO?

Thank you,

Hanae

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can't use T558B / T558C to output PY results to FICO.

T558B / T558C / T558D are used to import historical PY results to SAP HCM before 1st payroll go live.

For your requirement, as you do not use FICO in the same SAP system or using FICO in a different ERP system

Perhaps you should consider running Wage Type Reporter (PC00_M99_CWTR) to export pay results by cost centers

Then the output may be formatted into a text file for interface to your non SAP FICO system.

Alternatively, create a separate ABAP report base on your company's requirements to post the salary payments to FICO

My 2 cents

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a payroll schema for the legacy data that is a schema which can read the T558B/T558C tables and upload the results in payroll cluster table, then it will work without any issue as system will get all the wage type for the posting purpose.

Execution without legacy data payroll schema will not work directly.