Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

In billing document VAT condition type flowing 2 times with Different value

Hi,

1. In my requirement, In order creation time , in the pricing procedure ZPROJT (Proj Material Sales) VAT condition type (JLST) is flowing one time with the condition record of 5% for one line item and the same we changed manually to 12.75 %, for the same condition type (JLST) and we saved the order. After that we created delivery with reference to the same order, final the billing document creation time with reference to the delivery (in the pricing procedure ZPROJT (Proj Material Sales))for the same line item VAT condition type (JLST) is flowing 2 times with 2 different values ( 5% and 12.75%) and it is calculating the 2 different values to the final value. But normally only the manually changed (12.75%) value should be taken to the account. Please help me How to stop the condition type (VAT C Type "JLST") from flowing two times for the same line item in the billing - and we need to take the value of (12.75% manually changed value) to the final calculation.

2. In one pricing procedure normally if you add the same "C Type" for two times it will throw the error message like "Duplication Of C type" and you can't save the order with out deleting the same. Please tell me, where is the contole for the same.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question