cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In billing document VAT condition type flowing 2 times with Different value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In my requirement, In order creation time , in the pricing procedure ZPROJT (Proj Material Sales) VAT condition type (JLST) is flowing one time with the condition record of 5% for one line item and the same we changed manually to 12.75 %, for the same condition type (JLST) and we saved the order. After that we created delivery with reference to the same order, final the billing document creation time with reference to the delivery (in the pricing procedure ZPROJT (Proj Material Sales))for the same line item VAT condition type (JLST) is flowing 2 times with 2 different values ( 5% and 12.75%) and it is calculating the 2 different values to the final value. But normally only the manually changed (12.75%) value should be taken to the account. Please help me How to stop the condition type (VAT C Type "JLST") from flowing two times for the same line item in the billing - and we need to take the value of (12.75% manually changed value) to the final calculation.

2. In one pricing procedure normally if you add the same "C Type" for two times it will throw the error message like "Duplication Of C type" and you can't save the order with out deleting the same. Please tell me, where is the contole for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Firstly, clarify whether the condition type ZLST you have maintained as manual or automatic...and if its automatic then there wont be any problem you have said. And if you have maintained it as manual then why are entering it in sales order as x% and in billing y%....better you enter manual at the time of creating invoice.

thnx,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy controls VTFL > item level cheange pricing type - "D" and try. but if business do not want to change this, you may required change the user exit for billing document for only you Tax condition need to put D in RV60AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check if Condition Record is created two times for JLST Condition Type i.e. 5% & 12.5% so system would be re-determining the Pricing at Invoice Level.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check copy control settings in VTFL

At item level make pricing type as D - Copy pricing elements unchanged

KAPIL