Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RR defect values of all MIC in QM Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thankd in advance for Help.

I have a requirement from business in QM Notification, as below:

We have set up one Notifiation per inspection lot. This means for multiple defects of given inspection lot - there will be one QM notification created in SAP.

Requirement is to have Defect data in Notification. I am not able to do it.

Say for example, for a given inspection lot - while doing RR it is determined that there are more than one defects (Say 3 - Depth, Thickness and Colour failed and others passed).

Client wants the failed value of all the MIC's (Both type Qualatitive and Quantative) should be available in QM notification created for it.

Kindly let me know how to do it - so that Defect values of all MIC's are available in QM notification.

Best regards,

Ravi Davda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QCC3---->Inspection lot creation-->define inspection type->maintain inspection type--->Enter notification type-->& tick on "One Q-Notification per Insp Lot"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any thing in QCC3 which allows all RR defect values to be copied/updated in Notificatiion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its SAP default-->When you record the defect against Char or lot level -->it will be updated/copied in the notificaiton.

You must maintain Notification type against inspection type in QCC3

I hope I have made my point clear !!

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

No. It is not possible to copy result recording values in to notification.

The values of result recording and quality notifications get stored into different tables.

Result recoding in QASE, QMAR and notification related in QMEL, QMFE.

You need to develop the ABAP report for co-relating these 2.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Edited by: Anand Rao on May 13, 2011 11:08 AM