Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contents of objects in CTS+

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got some transports which are done using CTS+ which are ready to be moved to production. Is there any way i can check the java objects (repos or directory) in the transport.I am trying to see it in SE10 but i dont see the objects which are tranported.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

When you drill down the Transport number in SE10, once you have transported all your objects, you will see a set of Message Ids underneath the Transport number .You can go into your IR/ID.In the Tools option go to Find Transports.Select Advanced option and give the Transport Message Id here.You will then see the set of objects that you would have transported.

Regards,

Swathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to se10, put your user name and say display transports. Under the request PD1K900297 you would find 2 nodes.

Under object list of Request, you would find non abap object list like XI: f83b6c6f764511e0caf8000000178f0e.

Now in either ID/ESR, go to tools -> Find transports and you would get results like

2011-05-04 17:29:31.154 Export Export list for XXX_I_ISU 1.0 of xxxx.com sap.monica CTS Transportf83b6c6f764511e0caf8000000178f0e Exported Successfully

in case you are looking for exact objects like which message mapping or which communication channel was transported, it will not really possible.

Regards

Monika

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

We can see the individual objects transported. Once you say find transports, we have attributes, transported objects and protocol tabs. You can see the specific objects transported under the Transported objects. Thank You.

Edited by: kalyan golla on May 16, 2011 7:54 PM