cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII REST client (server) package?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a standard MII REST client or server developed and distributed with the product?

regards,

paul.

later edit : Particularly one targeting the "River 1.5 REST API" (preview.cyrenea.com/api/docs/rest/#) ? If not, is someone interested in helping building one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

As far as I know there is no REST package in MII. I have built REST upload and retrieve transactions to Carbon Impact 4.2, but I just used the HTTP Post action block and dynamically built string URLs to both upload and retrieve the data. Not sure how much that helped. Maybe there are other folks who have used REST in other ways.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Along the same lines, I intend to use the HTTP POST BLS block and do everything as required (treat errors, process results based on the HTTP status code in the reply message etc), but I find the River documentation very funny when I do not use the platform.

Now I'm thinking to test the REST transactions with a demo account in River (CI or other), but I guess I'll need some information on how is the information organized there etc. My last REST client was built in JavaSE, and was as good as the information I had from the people hosting the server. Implemeting everything again with MII transcations should not be that hard .. only time consumming.