Is it posible to remove "create new user" from delegated admins
I need to remove the "create new user" from delegated admins in the UME Identity Managemant screen. We will only be using the Self Registration process for external users. Is this possible to do?
Is it possible to modify this WebDynPro application extensively if I wanted other changes?
Kumar Prashant replied
You can achieve it through the WebDynpro Personalization.
1. Locate teh Delegated User Admin role in PCD
2 Open the role
3. Select the identity management iView and click Edit
4. Preview the iview from right pane
5. Ctrl+Right Click on the Create User button
6. In the popup window Check the radio box for Invisible and mark it as final and click Save
The source code for the WebDynpro application for identity management is not provided by SAP, so you won't be able to make any major changes to it.