Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB 500 Error during Sender Agreement Determination

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the following error when attempting to send a test message from RWB in an IDoc 2 JDBC async interface:

Error While Sending Message: 500 Error during Sender Agreement Determination

Steps done:

RWB > Comp. Monitoring > Integ. Engine > Test Message.

Sender Data: <IDoc Namespace> and <Interface Name>

Recv. Data: <receiver_component>

I've tried to find out something here but reached only to these threads:

and which in my case were not helpful at all.

Any suggestions?

Tks a lot,

Rafael.

Edited by: rvsilvax on May 12, 2011 6:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Although it's been a long time since the original question was posted, today I faced same issue when trying to send IDoc as test message from RWB and got the 500 error.

The error was resolved after informing "*" as Receiver Service.

Refer to this thread for solution:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3719968

Finally closing this thread 😃

Rafael.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Adding our solution for this scenario as well.

We had a similar situation in our project and we added the receiver component name while triggering the idoc from RWB and the message went just fine. For your information our Sender system was a business system and not a business service. I don't think this would have worked if using a business service instead of business system in sender side .

Regards

Rajeshwari

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rafeal,

I am also working with the Idoc interface Currently, But I just want to know u r using a BUsiness system or a Business Service in the Sender side for pushing your Idocs,if u use BS its not a issue,but in case if u use a business service,then we need to do the Adapter specific attributes config for that.

So can u confirm and get back,

Regards,

Karthick dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael ,

Even i was facing the same issue . I just gave the receiver component name also while triggering the message . T message was sent successfully . But I have no idea how it does work that way .

Hope this is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did this issue got resolved as I am also getting the similar error while trying to send IDoc from RWB.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thx

Regards,

Abhishek

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nop.

I still cannot test it this way so I cannot test message mapping and transformation.

The most strange is that I have another interfaces IDoc -> JDBC and it works fine.

For this interface I just test it through and end-to-end test.

However, I'm pretty sure that there might be something wrong in the interface configuration or in the message mapping (which triggers and RFC lookup call during its runtime). It's not a non-solution problem, keep searching.

=/

0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Please try performing the CPA Cache refresh and also, for your information about 500 Internal Server Errors:

Description: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Possible Tips: Have a look into SAP Notes u2013 804124, 807000

If the above suggestions did not help, please let us know if you're receiving a timeout or any error more.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just tried that and reflected no results so far.

It sounds strange also because the test message can be ran to the other interfaces.

I just removed the Sender Agreement and its corresponding IDoc sender CC and the error is still there (it might not reflect any change because the interface,as mentioned before, is running well when I trigger the process from ECC).

Any other suggestion will be appreciated.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

does anyone has anything to suggest?

any help would be appreciated.

tks

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

does anyone has anything to suggest?

any help would be appreciated.

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe this is a bug we get the same error every time when we try to test the messages from RWB in a flow that has an ABAP stack adapter (HTTP, IDOC, XI). In development what I usually do is change it to a dummy java stack adapter (e.g. soap) do the tests I need and then change it back. It's not the nicest solution but it works

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your case, since sender is idoc, you dont need sender communication channel and sender agreement. There might be some ALE configuration issue between ECC and PI.

Have you created partner profile, RFC destination, port etc. I believe you are using abap type as sender business system and you specify in reciever determination sender side.

Please also search sdn for ALE configuration between ECC and PI.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Baskar.

There is a Sender Agreement and a Sender CC as well but in PI 7.1, you need it in a IDoc outbound interface when you want IDocs to be sent in bundles. Then, besides ALE configs in ECC, you need to specify the packages number in IDoc sender CC.

I've even tried to remove Sender Agreement from the interface's Configuration Scenario but the error remains the same.

Lastly, the interfaces is up and running (in dev and prd) when triggered by ECC (through Sales Order creation/change), so it seems not having configs issues.