cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering production qty from SOP to ABC

Former Member
0 Kudos

With trans. KSOP, I get the message that no template could be found, but the message is wrong because I have a valid template in environment SOP and it is assigned with an overhead key and the o/h key is linked to an o/h group and the o/h group is defined in the material master. what more can I do?

Thanks

I am still at a loss, please help

Edited by: JanvdM on May 18, 2011 8:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you think that all of your settings are correct ... could you please regenerate the template in CPT2 . There is a red button to re-generate ..

Try the same and then carry out your transactions..

Please revert back if it doesnot work .. then we need to figure out any missing config/data.

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sarada,

Did the regeneration, but did not help. Still get the message "No Template found for material ....... with overhead group ......."

and when I open the long text, it tells me the connections are not made, but I checked them all and they are there as per my 1st question above.

thanks,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan ,

Is the KTPF configuration correctly maintained in your system.

Is your template enviornment correct .. it should be "1" .. for cost estimates..

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have in the KTPF, environment 001 for cost estimate and environment SOP for the transfer to ABC. So I have 2 lines there for the same template.

But I also have a costing sheet on every line, though I dont use costing sheets.

Bingo, I have just removed the costing sheet (luckily the system excepts the entry without a costing sheet), now the KSOP is working.

Thanks for forcing me rethink the KTPF setup, the problem was the costing sheet. I never realized you can leave the costing sheet blank, so I put one in there (but it was not completely defined as I do not use them)

So, the deducible is, you can have same templates but different environments defined and you can leave the costing sheet blank. Do you go along with this statement?

Thanks again

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Absolutely agree.. if you have templates.. why consting sheet is needed..

Hope KSOP is now working..

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working 100% correct, thanks

Answers (0)