cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA end use reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys

We have a scenario in COPA. I know it will sound weird but any how trying to figure out on how we can get this report.

Our company is a chemical company which sells products for various different applications. So for e.g. it may sell a chemical paint for use in Appliances and use in electronics. The reporting we want of this is by the end use by the end customer.

So in above example i want to know that how much was sold for Appliances and how much for electronics. As of now the lowest level in org structure is the chemical paint. We are trying to figure out on the ways we can do it my end use of the product without changing the org structure.

Exactly same product but sold for different end use

Thanks

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

I guess the best way to address this would be Customer Group in the Customer Master

I dont know which level in Org Structure does the "Chem Paint" refers to

you may claim that a customer buys for both Elec as well as Appliances... In that case, you would really never know what use the Customer is buying for... They may buy for Appl, but can use in the Electronics

In my opinion, Cust Grp is the best way out...

Another option is to create a WW Char and make this CHar mandatory via Char Group in KEPA / KE4G... So that, the person punching the sales order will have to mandatorily enter the Value in this WW Char

br, Ajay M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anku

You may get this type of report by defining by application as division -1 and Electronics as division -2 in SD module and assign this parameter in COPA.

Thanks,

Mukesh kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

It is not clear that how outside the system , one can makeout whether the chemical paint is sold for appliances or electronics. By customer or any other parametre. Please mention the same.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you know based on the customer (or one role in the customer partner function, maybe the ship-to-party) if your product is end used in appliances or electronics?

If yes, add this customer partner function as a characteristic in CO-PA and derive the "category" (eg appliances/electronics) in another characteristic.

best regards, Christian