cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fright charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I had created a purchase order with fright condition, while invoice verification i found that there is no fright charges in this transaction, whow to do rectify the fright charges, please advice

With regards,

ARABBAS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the condition type you maintained has B- Delivery Costs in Condition category and in the control data2, check whether the accruals tick box is enabled. Compare with the SAP default Freight FRB1 condition type.

Check whether the account key is mentioned in the Calculation schema for that condition type.

Check whether the BzWE posted in the Purchase order History. If it was not posted in the GR, then you won't be able to create Freight Invoice in MIRO.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your freight condition has condition category "Delivery Cost" in M/06 , then only it will propose in MIRO

Thanks

Diwakar

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MIRO , Item details, select "goods service+ Planned delivery costs" or "planned delivery costs" .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Freight Vendor in the Freight Condition. Is it same as Invoicing (PO) Vendor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it ,Freight Vendor in the Freight Condition. Is not t same as Invoicing (PO) Vendor?

Edited by: arabbas on May 12, 2011 6:23 PM