Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Medium Workbench (PMW) and SAPFPAYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using Payment Medium format 'CHECK' to output our cheques to PDF format

(The PMW has been configured to no longer use RFFOUS_C).

When i do payment run in F110 and go to Printout/Data medium tab the 2 programs available are:

RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

RFFOEDI1

Is there any way to get SAPFPAYM into F110 so that we can create the cheque spool in PDF format using F110?

Right now i do the F110 run and leave the Printout/Data medium tab blank. I then go to FBPM and use same run ID and date with Payment Medium format 'CHECK' and this creates our cheques in pdf format. But this is a 2 step process.

I was wondering/ hoping if its be possible to skip the 2 step process and only use F110 to do both functions.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

timbown
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAPFPAYM runs automatically in F110 with the variant defined in OBPM4, if the payment method is using PMW. you dont need to specify it in the printout tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julian,

Please create a variant for the report SAFPAYM (transaction se38) and Check.. This variant you can assign in the transation OBPM4 to your format and house bank.

BR, Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Is that not the same as creating the variant in FBPM ?

I have done what you said then, however SAPFPAYM is not available in F110 tab for output medium so we still have to first use F110 to create the payment and then go and use FBPM to transfer to format CHECK and in pdf .

We want to eliminate the 2 step process and just use F110

Thanks alot

Julian