Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

usr02 table buffering..please help

Hi Experts,

I have come across a situation where in i would need to get all the program which updated usr02 table. The usr02 table buffering option is "switched off" (can't turn it ON as per our business situation).Basically the USR02 table is updated by some program or user but it is not updated in USH02.So when eva i pull out the SUIM report.i am getting inconsistent data. That inconsistent data is making all other consistent tool act weirdly .

So i would like to know , Is there any possibility of getting all the operations(program or manually) on USR02 table even if the table log option is switched off.

If SAP has some existing tool ..the GR8 great but if not also please let me know whether its programmatically possible..

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 12, 2011 4:45 PM

Hi Tashi,

Ideally you would have to check the code in all the programs that are updating table USR02 and USH02 to idenfity the difference.

Two crude ways that might of some help:

1) Do a where used search on both tables and compare the list of program that get returned, eliminate the common ones and check the others

2) Run program RSRSCAN1, searching string 'update usr02' and 'update ush02' (or insert?) and check the programs.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question