cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibase in CRM Service 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

maybe you could help me with two general questions about Ibase in normal CRM 7.0 WebUi (service):

1) Service Order creation: We are looking for a display function, which should show all Ibases of the business partner of a service order. During service order creation,we start with the partner informatin and continue with the Ibase identification afterwards.

2) Action 'AUTO_IBASE_UPDATE' for service order (standard) :

What should this action do? I did implement it but nothing happens. Unfortunately I have not found any documentation about it...

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

ole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you very fast help.

I have an addional question about the BADI. Do you know the name of the BADI? I am asking because all BADI's I know, are not able to provide a selection-window (pop-up) for different Ibase in CRM 7.0 Web UI.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Ole

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You have to implement a badi to show a list of Ibases for a business partner in a service order.

This badi have to use the FM CRM_IBASE_COMP_PARTNER_SEARCH. Basically this is a standard functionality that ibase can be searched based on BP.

2. The Action 'AUTO_IBASE_UPDATE' is used to update the ibase master data with the dates of the service order.

You can debug the method TSRV_MDATA_UPDATE to find out in detail.

Regards,

PP