Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory data getting double

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting incorrect data in the 2lis_03_bf. The values in init load is correct but in the delta load the value is getting doubled. what could be the reason for this.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Guide me please if u know about this problem.

Can anybody give solution to this issue.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the steps followwed by you.

Also, are you also using the DS BX?

Or has there been a reent marker update??

Regard,

Rahul

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I again filled up the inventory setup table and got the same issue of doubling the data. Before filling its setup table, I deleted the all related entries in LBWQ, SMQ1 and RSA7.

It is 0IC_C03 Standard cube so summation is obvious and I am using its given Key figures and apart from this, I took Material Movement Type and Posting Date in the cube.

Can I make ODS so that I can remove duplicate data.

let me know the solution.

1. why am I getting duplicate data which is coming in both init and delta?

2. Can I design same thing using ODS

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be linked to the design of your infoprovider or to the transformations.

You should give more details.

What are the key fields of the target infoproviders, and are you using overwrite or summation for the key figures.

Regards

Manuel

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Des!!.

yes, I followed standard steps of inventory setup table filling up procedure. Actually I took the posting data from 01.01.2007 to 10.05.2011while filling the setup tables for 2lis_03_bf then in the next day, when I saw the delta request then I find some materials which are already in init request are also in delta request.

so in the bex reporting, i am getting the double data for some materials.

Please help me in this inventory issue. can anyone let me know that why I am getting same data in delta which is already in init request.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should have cleared delta queue by starting delta package before filling up the set up tables.

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally the problem is that the loading procedure has not been followed correclty. Can you please refer to the documentation and related information in the Inventory note 586163.

Kind Regards,

Des

Edited by: Des Gallagher on May 12, 2011 8:25 PM