Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM WORK FLOW

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have created a notification with concern with production order now i want pass this information to production manger/MRP controller through SAP Work Flow

what are the setting we want to do for that

I am very new to Work Flow concept

Thanks in Advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Whether you want to send system generated email to concerned users?

1. If yes you can do so with the help of action box provided at right hand side in quality notifications.

2. Qcc0 > Quality notifications >Notification processing >Additional notification functions > Define action box >Define Functions for the Action Box > Select your notification type and double click on activities > Select send mail option and click on detail (CtrlShiftF2)

3. There you find option as FM when saving. Use either standard function module.

4. Better you develop your own FM for this in order to capture required details. You may need to seek ABAP help here.

5. You may use usersu2019 email ID filed that is displayed in SU01 tcode.

6. As soon as you click on send mail option, system will send email to concerned users.

Make sure with your basis consultant that required setting for sending mail have been in place.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are automatically creating then all the objects pertaining to production order will be automatically coiped into notification as "Reference Objects"

As I know If you are manually creating then system gives you popup after entering production order saying "Do you want to copy reference objects"

There is no customization require for this apart from basic screen customization that needed to be done in Notification ..............