cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check quota deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know how is possible check the quota deduction?

I have create a new quota deduction but when I fill an absence of this quota Infotype 2001 it is not deducting of the quota in infotype 2006.

I have checked the custimizing a bounch of times, but I haven't be able find out whats wrong.

Do you know how may I check the deduction quota configuration?

Exists any progam similar to RPTQUOTA_CHECK to check the configuration.

Kind regards,

Julian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check table V_556R_B & T556C , have you assigned your counting rules to Deduction rules.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the Counting Class configured for your Quota Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Where can I check the counting class?

I have check the Quota Type in the IMG: Time Management / Time Data Recording and Administration / Managing Time Accounts Using Attendance/Absence Quotas / Time Quota Types / Define Absence Quota Types

But In the Quota type I can't find the counting class, It has this information:

-ESG Time quota types: 3

-PS Grpg Tm Quota Typ: 02

-Absence quota type: 30 VACATIONS NATURAL DAYS

-Time/measurement unit: Days

-Time constraint class: 02

Kind regards,

Julian.

jesu_ponraj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

I am assuming that you have assigned the "Absence Quota Type" in the deduction rule step for the same ESG/PSG for time quota..

Managing time Accounts using Attd/abs quota --> Quota deduction using Attd/abs --> define dedution rules for absence and attd quota.

If you have already done that, make sure you have the right groupings in each configuration (As you might know we have several grouping with time mgmt)

Couting class is defined in the below step

TIme Data Recording and Admin --> Absences --> Absence catalog --> Absence countin --> define counting classes for PWS

After checking your grouping ...slso double check this below config step

Managing time Accounts using Attd/abs quota --> Quota deduction using Attd/abs --> Assign deduction rules to counting rules.

All the best.