cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit check on Delivery:: Sales order blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have implemented credit limit check with delivery Block option in Sales order. After revising Credit limit, while user is creating Delivery again, system prompts for Delivery Block in Sales order i.e, reson for Block is Credit limit in Sales Order. then user removes resason and proceeds further.

Is there any way by which system doesn't put reason for rejection in sales order and just not allow to create delivery in system. i.e. we want to remove the step of removing reason from sales order.

Regards Krishan Raheja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I see that you have a block at delivery . Then you can avoid the credit block in sales order. First check in VOV8 for

'Check credit limit ' make it A or leave blank. So that it will not get blocked in sales order and gets blocked during delivery.

Thank You

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ensure your customising has been setup as mentioned above. See OSS note 18613 for further details.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishan,

As per my understanding you require just a credit check in the sales order level, which can be implemented using credit management in sales order level . In that case system will automatically block the sales order if the credit limit is exceeded.

So you do not need a DELIVERY BLOCK reason assigned to your SALES ORDER TYPE in VOV8.

Please clarify, whether you need to block the sales order and delivery due to credit limit...

or is it just sales order which need to be blocked ?

you can get the detailed configuration steps in SDN or the same is as follows.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

not resolved...

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Whats the current status now?

Where are you facing the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

I assume that your scenario has both credit check in sales order level as well as a Delivery Block assigned in the sales order.

As per my understanding , the DELIVERY BLOCK due to credit check is different from the 'DELIVERY BLOCK' entered manually.

If the configuration in OVA8 is maintained properly for credit management, system will automatically block the sales order (ERROR or WARNING).

The same can be released using VKM3.

Eventhough you have maintained a DELIVERY BLOCK in sales order with 'reson for Block is Credit limit in Sales Order' , this has actually nothing to do with the credit limit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal