Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Plant abroad - when use tax indicator? Two reporting countries one invoice

Hi!

My customers has its head office (company code) in Sweden. It has plants abroad and we have activated this function. Now the sellers in Sweden have been on business trip in both Sweden and in Australia (where we have plant abroad). They have used their master card and now the invoice from the bank has arrived and my customer wonders what tax indicators should be used when posting the invoice (with travel costs both in Sweden and Australia). My questions are:

-Should we use only swedish tax indicators (rep. country Sweden) on all costs on the invoice, both from Sweden and from Australia? Or should I use different tax indicators, since the customer is VAT registered in both countries?

-Does plant abroad only regards shipping material to and from the plant in Australia? Or can other costs that appears when having travelling costs within the country also be reprted with Australian tax indicators (reporting country Australia)? If it it so, how can I post an invoice with tax indicators with different reporting countries in one transaction in fb60?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards, ├ůsa

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question