cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic print out of a document that is created via B1iSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to print out of a document (purchase invoice) automatically after it has been created via B1iSN?

Does anyone have an example or a link how to realize this?

Thanks

Gerhard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

thanks for your fast reply.

we have a subsidiary A that does all the accounting and sales for subsidiary B (that works as a commercial unit). All goods that are sold in B are purchased in A. We have connected the two subsidiaries via B1i. A sales order in B automatically generates a purchase order that is send to A via B1i (B1PO2B1SO scenario). The invoice from A for these goods is send to B as a purchase invoice via B1i.

This purchase invoice ought to be printed out automatically as the staff and printers are in the same office.

Regards,

Gerhard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said: the staff and printers are in the same office. Which office: A or B?

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are in A and want to have the printout from B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, B1iSN may not help. They can log in to B1 in B office and print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

that's just the point we wanted to improve- as they exactly do this in the moment.

One thing would be to schedule an automatic printout of open purchase invoices, but as we already use B1i to create the document it would be great to be able to print it out.

My question is: is this possible?

Gerhard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid it is not. B1iSN is only a data tool. There is no interface to printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

In what circumstance that you need this auto printing? To me, invoice printing should be controlled manually.

Thanks,

Gordon