Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gratuity

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR GURUS,

PLEASE GO THROUGH BELOW CONFIGURATION THAN ADVISE ME

IMG Path PayrollPayroll: India Retirement Benefits  Gratuity  Maintain Gratuity Trust ID

Created own trust (xyxa)

IMG Path PayrollPayroll: India Retirement Benefits  Gratuity  Maintain Gratuity Contrib. Freq. and Related Wage Types

xyza Annually financial year end /3G1 /3G2 /3G3

IMG Path PayrollPayroll: India Retirement Benefits  Gratuity  Define Contribution Rates for Gratuity

ASSIGNED ALWANCE GROUP -CONTRIBUTION RATE 4.81

The eligibility period for gratuity is stored as a constant in this view

GRTYR-5 YEARS

THAN WENT TO PA30 , 185 INFOTYPE SUBTYPE GRATUITY

ENTERED HERE ID NO , SELECTED COUNTRY .

SAVED

THAN EXECUTED PAY ROLL .

WHEN CHECKED PAYROLL RESULTS IN CLUSTER TABLE - GRY TABLE IS THERE WHEN I CHECKED INSIDE THERE IS NO CONTRIBUTION VALUE ITS DISPLAYING 0.00 THERE IS NO GRA ID.

EVEN RT TABLE ALSO THERE IS NO /3G1, /3G2 ,/3G3.

WHERE I DID WRONG CONFIGURATION .

HOW DO I CHECK RESULTS.

I CREATED ONE WAGE TYPE FOR GRATUITY IN 0015 INFOTYPE.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO RESOLVE

THANKING YOU

REGARDS

NANDDHINI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need to specify the minimum number of years of service criteria, go to the IMG under Payroll India ® Retirement Benefits ® Maintain the Eligibility Years for Gratuity.

While processing payroll, the system checks the min. no. of years Constant (GRTYR), which you maintain using this IMG activity, for eligibility.

System will read this constant and contribution will also start once employee will complete the number of years of service maintained in this constant.

- Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

Thanks for quick reply...

My question is ,when I am executing payroll which technical wage types will pop up for gratuity on every month .

or System will read this constant and contribution will also start once employee will complete the number of years of service maintained in this constant

If i need to test gratuity do I need to execute the payroll for 5 years ??

Thanking you

Regards

Nandhini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See, this constant is defined as per goverment rules and company policies. For testing purpose you can make it 1 or 0 watever is comfortable but if you are trying to set up the constant in production system then set as per the customer req.

Following are the technical wage type -

/3G1 u2013 Stores the monthly gratuity contribution

/3G2 u2013 Stores the annual gratuity contribution

/3G3 u2013 Stores the sum of splits in the gratuity period

For more info check this -

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/38a63a04227748e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/38a63a04227748e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]