cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below error in communication channel monitoring.

Configuration error : com.sap.aii.af.service.util.configuration.ConfigurationExceptionset. The following configuration error were detected:<br>-Error creating archive directory '/test/archive/' <br>

Even though the directory is existing in XI. Please suggest.

Thanks

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently experiencing this error as well. The authorizations on the folder are correct but the folder attribute is set to "Read-Only" which may be causing the error but I'm unable to untick this. Please advise if you have been able to resolve this on your end. Thanks!

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Could you please check if the '/test/archive/' is created in your FTP server. If it is created then please check if your user has appropriate read/write access(777 permissions) for that folder.

Cheers!!!

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to login into the FTP server and check the home directory path set for that user...

So check the path of the directory for your ftp user configured..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check, you have given path in Communication Channel is correct for the directory (From Home to Directory) ?

Also check the authorization for this directory for Read / Write / Modify .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

This is a common error. Can you please check if the authorizations of the folder are OK. i.e. The folder has read/write access to it.

In Unix system the access parameter should be rwxrwxrwx using chmod 777 <folder name>.

In Windows system just right click and check the access parameters.

try this and let me know in case of any issue.

Cheers,

Souvik