Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data Issue Method

former_member209725
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are Machine Manufacture & We recently replace issue method manual to Backflush Method. For Sub contracting job We use Production Order & raise Service Order along with Prd. Order to our Vendors. We Pre Plan our major qty in Production Order for whole month or for consignment & our sub contaractors sent send material in part.Till now we were sending Issue for prodcution slip as outward challan alongwith raw materail we provided to our sub contractor. But in this position(Backflush Method) I can't decide what document as outward challan i should send with materail. For now the time I am sending a Serivce Order copy with material but that is not enough as We need an Out ward challan for materail what we are sending to our sub contractors.

Sry If I am not much clear.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Backflush is a method of issuing materials automatically.

better u can use the old method "Manual" for issuing it manually

former_member209725
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Kambadasan.

Thanks for reply.

In Manual issue method user can add receipt without issue component. But in Backflush its locked. That's why we want to use Backflush instead of Manul Method.

Regards,

Ravi

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Gordon is right.

1.Create a separate warehouse for Subcontractor.

2.While issuing to Subcon, use inventory transfer to that SubCon warehouse.

3. Don't forget to use the SubCon warehouse in Production order's component items (in order to utilise the items from SubCon warehouse and not from your store stock)

Regards,

Bala

former_member209725
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Sry for late response to your answer as i was on leave.

Yes I like your idea.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you need keep backflush as your Issue Method, you may use transfer function to transfer material between warehouse to get your control.

Thanks,

Gordon