cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict the delivery quantity in VL01N or VL02n or VL10C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a abaper and have a requirement to restrict the delivery quantity in VL01N or VL02n or VL10C against the target quantity for a particular sold-to-party maintain in custom table for a particular month.

So is their any standard configuration to achieve my requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is Possible in Standard..

How your Organization restricting the Qty to Customer on a month basis???(if they follow Quantity contract-it can be done)

Please create a Quantity contract on a month base(other wise-you can create for some X quantity in VA41 for one year followed by only one sales order per month--It may depends on user discipline--The problem comes when two users creating two sales orders in a month without knowledge--Here also we can restrict the system not to create more than one sales order with reference to contract on month basis by using the Exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE--We are now following this in our client-but our goal is ""only one contract to each customer in a year""

Later you can easily restrict the delivery qty based on sales order by using the standard Controls at delivery item category(0vlp-Check over delivery filed)

Hope it may helps...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any userexit is helpful.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/UserExitfor+Deliveries

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I know this is possible through Enhancement. But please let me know if any SAP Standard configuration is available for my requirement. And I am asking this question because my function team also doesn't know Standard configuration for the same. So if anyone know then please let me know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a concept of product allocation, but system will not stop creating delivery manually. so to stop and give error message, you may need to go with enchancement. like Z table check the qunaity if less than proceed or else give error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the reply...

Is this type of scenario possible... in standard...

Example :-

Target quantity of material M1 is 100 pc for a particular sold-to-party(1000) for current month.

Now,

Sales order is created for material M1 for sold-to-party(1000) with quantity 40 pc. As qty is less than the target quantity so it should allow to make complete delivery.

Now, second sales order is made for same material M1 and same sold-to-party(1000) with sales qty 80 pc. So now as remaining qty to be delivered is 60 pc because 40 pc is already delivered. So when delivery is made 80 pc should be decreased to 60 pc.

Now, third sales order is made for same material M1 and same sold-to-party(1000) with sales qty 30 pc. As all 100 pc are been delivered to sold-to-party. So when delivery is made for 3rd sales order, the delivery qty for M1 material should become

0(zero) pc or it should get deleted from delivery but should not stop the delivery creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I would like to know if this would be possible. Havent heard of anything like this through std SAP.

Although, you may fiddle with Rule-based Availability Check and code a User exit to have your confirmed quantity check a cross reference 'Z' table for target quantity and suggest errors, it is not suggested to do so, since it might have other repurcussions.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard product allocation, we define same thing, sold to 1000 , mat M1 - 100 for month 05.2011.

so when suer creating order 1 as per your example , it will confimr all 40 pcs this month, so delivery will create for the same.

when creating order 2, it will confirm only 60 this month and remaining 40 next month. so suer will abel to create delivery for 60 qty.

while creating 3 order 20 it will confimr next month .

but user can manually force to delivery more than that.

Hope you understood the logic

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

In Standard it is not possible..... you have to use the User Exit for the same

Instead of Delivery use the user exit of Sales order in Program SAPMV45A in Include MV45AFZZ there one user exit is available USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

I belive you have developed one custom z table with customer Month and Target quantity,

In the user exit you have to call the all sales order by calling VBAP table by document date (for the required month) and get required material quantity by getting MATNR and its quantity and check the same against your Z Table. Now check the difference of the VBAP table quantity with the Target quantity. If difference quantity is more then current order quantity then system will display error message.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for ur reply.... I will see how the Product allocation concept fits to my requirement and try to configure it...

Thanks to all...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihir,

Had it been possible through standard, it wouldn't have come to you !!

Try searching for User-exits with package VL* and code a logic where it would check the cross reference table for a particular sold-to party and proceed.

regards,

Amit