cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on Result Recording - QE01 - FM / BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the function modules / BAPIs for result recording. We need this for following scenario:

We want to update the test results for characteristics which are available in an external file.

Is there any FM / BAPI available which can do the result recording of each characteristic? Manually, we are using QE01 for result recording.

Thanks,

Amey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try using this BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thank you for the answer. I can update the values for single results, but the staus is set to 2, not 5. I am setting the paramter in the FM inpproc_ready = 'X'. Still the status is 2 - Processed and not 5- Processing completed. Can you please help with this? Any configuration change is needed?

Regards,

Amey

Edited by: Amey Kulkarni on May 28, 2011 6:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Bapi

BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT Confirm Inspection Results

Which will valuate & confirm (status "5") the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using it. but same result. the status is set to 2. The parameter BAPI2045D4 has no field as VALUATED or CLOSED.

Please help.

When I try to use QE01 manually, after saving (Hit enter) the statusis set to 5.

Edited by: Amey Kulkarni on May 28, 2011 7:41 AM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's because when you save it manually you have user settings that can cause the characteristic to be valuated and closed. You should try to use automatic valuation in your sampling procedures as a starter. I then believe you'll have to have your programmer add additional code or another ABAp program that after the results are save the second program runs QE02 to valuate and lock the results.

FF