Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a confirmed warehouse task

sherin_george
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I cancel a warehouse task which is already confirmed?

(I tried to manually implement the logic of the transaction /SCWM/CANCPICK. However, the issue couldnt be solved yet).

Regards,

Sherin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only way of doing it is by reversing the Goods Issue. Yoiu can post reverse Goods Issue by Transportation Unit or on Final Outbound Delivery. This way system cancels all the WTs picked on the Delivery. But, you are talking about cancelling one WT that is confirmed for which I don't think SAP allows or has given such kind of functionality. You can cancel with WT as long as it is open . If it is confirmed, there is no way you could cancel other than reverse Post Goods Issue.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod Madhanu.

sherin_george
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Many thanks for the reply. I am new to EWM and hence need some more technical help on the same. The actual scenario is that as soon as goods are moved for inspection, warehouse tasks for prior allocation moves needs to be cancelled. If the picking WT is confirmed, how can I reverse the stock?

Thanks,

Sherin

Edited by: Sherin George on May 13, 2011 8:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yu cant take any further action [ cancel / reopen ] on confirmed task in EWM.If You want to reverse the picking,You can do it using /SCWM/CANCPICK.

sherin_george
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am aware of /SCWM/CANCPICK. I am not able to incorporate the same logic in my code. I used the method /scmb/if_sp_lockinglock and then /scmb/if_sp_actionexecute followed by /scmb/if_sp_locking~unlock. However, the end result was a short dump.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it TRM task? If this task is confirmed your TO should be confirmed. Why the need to cancel the confirmed task?

Pl elaborate more to understand the issue.

Reg,

Sudhir