Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find roles with open field values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I need to find a way to find roles with open field values. Some kind of report that returns me a list of all roles that, despite having a generated profile, it still contains empty field values in it.

Is there anything like it available on SAP?

Thanks

Antonio

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I would love to see if someone posts such a standard report..but i have not come across one ... Nor any table provides you the straight forward answer. The way i use is query AGR_1251 table with a list of all generated roles in the role name field and exclude all values in LOW which leaves in the empty authorization objects. A filter on the column in the ALV will return the empty fields at the bottom.. Although a bit crude, but it helps to reach the required output. Hope it helps.

~Sri

0 Kudos

Yep, that seem like the only way. I would suggest to exclude lines of AGR_1251 with DELETED = 'X'. These lines would are false positive. When PFCG checks values before generation of roles it looks for all fields with initial lower value. It excludes deleted objects and org. level fields.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I also have a related question. I am trying to find the tables which will show me the following:

Number of new roles created

Number of roles modified

Number of users created

Number of inactive users

My eventual goal is to work with SAP BI to get reports of this across all systems landscapes.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

check transaction SUIM. You have multiple reports there so you can try to find a suitable for you and then run SQL query trace to figure out tables which are used. It looks like you should start with section Change Documents.

Cheers

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some kind of report that returns me a list of all roles that, despite having a generated profile, it still contains empty field values in it

Hey I am not sure, but seems I might have seen some report like that. Can you try search report named PFCG* / PFUD*

Again this is either report (SE38/SA38) or may be FM (SE37). I am away from system a bit while and can't recall.

Regards,

Arpan Paik