cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DQM (12.1.3)For SAP CRM/ERP ( Data Services XI 3.2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Address Cleansing

What is compatibility of using third party address directories?

Duplicate Checking

How much customization needs to be done to get the pop-up screen configured.?

Any customization at Web Ui end?

Error-Tolerant Search

Is it SAP in-built Search capability?

or is it like fuzzy search?

or is it a search before BP Creation?

Thanks

Sandeep Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Address cleansing directories are in proprietory format for DQM. You cannot use any other third party directories directly with our address cleansing solution. However please note that the source for our directories are from various postal authorities around the world.

Dupe check is integrated already. All you need to do is to install dqm for sap and you do not need customization. it is supported for CRM/MDG which uses various GUI technology. Pretty much install/configure and set to go.

Error tolerant is the rough search or fuzzy search in crm/erp. You can use it to search before you create.

Hope you get an idea.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Felix Port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

As I have just noticed the dates on which I posted that response come after more than a year, anyways many thanks for you time.

Yes. I understood the concept and implementation tweaks as well.

But wondered SAP BOBJ DQM Sol doesnot provide any customization capability so that more fields can be added to calculate the Score.

As of now it is only Name and Address fields, we cannot add other Fields from BUT000 (SAP CRM) so that it can also contribute towards score calculation.

Although solution has provided two extra fields for 12.3 version and may be more for 4.0 but it gather the data from system, it doesn not do any matching.

Correct me Felix, if I am not correct.

Will be a great help if you can add your comments on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

My apologies. some how I thought May 12 2012 instead of 2011 (:-)

Anyway, you are correct regarding the old versions for sure. Extra fields are your only option.

With future 4.0 Support pack  we will be allowing enhancement spots which should allow the expert customers to add the capability that you are looking with with some coding.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Felix Port