cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP_FACTSHEET - no available fields creating a new view

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using CRM 2007 and I need to add some views to the fact sheet. One of them is a view set with four form views. I created the viewset, linked it to the window and added it to the fact sheet (by customizing), as you can see here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/EN/d5/2c9a9796554a1b971a6744f63d32f2/frameset.htm

I created my first form view to assign to the view set. I created one context node (BuilHeader), did the binding with the Window controller, as other views in the fact sheet (example: standar view "BP_FACTSHEET/SalesOrgSelector"), and implemented the view layout to get the config tab.

The problem: I created a new configuration. I looked for the available fields and when I expanded my context node BUILHEADER there were no fields!

I'm sure there is a problem with the Design Layer, but I don't know how to solve this problem, so I ask for some help.

Last news: creating getter and setter methods fields appear individually. It's better than nothing, but now I'm sure there is a problem with the runtime repository, and when I create these methods the runtime repository "is notified" and then they appear.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Vidaller

Edited by: Sergio Vidaller on May 12, 2011 1:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

have you done binding with component controller?

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Yes, binding is done with window controller, as other views in the fact sheet that work correctly. But I think this is not the way, because if binding wasn't done fields will appear with value not bound, but the problem is fields don't appear unless I create getter and setter methods.

Regards,

Sergio Vidaller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the model in the runtime repository editor? if you havent please assign as BP_APPL.

Its doesnt show if model is not there.

Thanks

Gaurav Sahai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is the component you have created view in. Is it one more view in BP_FACTSHEET.

Also, is it that new Z-view config that you are saying is not coming (fields under context node in config). There shouldn't be any relation with the getter setter there as it uses generic getter setter methods - so we need not generate it for each field separately. Can you try removing any binding that you have done and see if the fields come.

For Z-view, it shouldn't be linked with design layer as well - but that is checked by right clicking on attribute name in the context node or the context node directly and select 'Assignment to Design Layer' - i am sure you won't find any assignment there.

It could be problem with binding may be. Also, generic code for the htm page of view is as below which I guess you have already taken care. Can you try creating another view and see if same problem persists.

For tableview it is:

<chtmlb:overviewTableConfig id    = "Table"
                            table = "//BuilContactPerson/Table"
                            width = "100%" />

For form view it is:

<%
  data: lv_xml    type string.
%>
<chtmlb:config xml  = "<%= lv_xml %>"
               mode = "RUNTIME" />

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rohit

0 Kudos

First of all, thanks for your answers!

Gaurav Sahai, the model is assigned. It is BP_APPL.

Rohit, I created a new view in BP_FACTSHEET, and yes, fields under context node in config tab are not coming. The html code to get the config tab is correct. I tried removing the binding, I tried creating a new view without binding... and the result is the same.

I compared "Assigment to Design Layer" with components in other views and what I see is the same. I agree with you about getter/setter methods, but I comment what happens. If I create these mettods, fields appear. I think, as I said in the first post, the creation of these mettods put these fields in the runtime repository or make them visible to design layer. I'm sure I forget something to achieve that, but I can find this gap...

Thanks,

Sergio