Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BP_FACTSHEET - no available fields creating a new view

Hi all,

I'm using CRM 2007 and I need to add some views to the fact sheet. One of them is a view set with four form views. I created the viewset, linked it to the window and added it to the fact sheet (by customizing), as you can see here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/EN/d5/2c9a9796554a1b971a6744f63d32f2/frameset.htm

I created my first form view to assign to the view set. I created one context node (BuilHeader), did the binding with the Window controller, as other views in the fact sheet (example: standar view "BP_FACTSHEET/SalesOrgSelector"), and implemented the view layout to get the config tab.

The problem: I created a new configuration. I looked for the available fields and when I expanded my context node BUILHEADER there were no fields!

I'm sure there is a problem with the Design Layer, but I don't know how to solve this problem, so I ask for some help.

Last news: creating getter and setter methods fields appear individually. It's better than nothing, but now I'm sure there is a problem with the runtime repository, and when I create these methods the runtime repository "is notified" and then they appear.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Vidaller

Edited by: Sergio Vidaller on May 12, 2011 1:36 PM

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question