cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA dynamic navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I am currently creating a componet for displaying detailed information for diffentent plants.

On the leftside i have an ALV-List of different plants and right an Info-Component displaying detailed information for the selected plant. The Info-Component contains a Tab-Strip which is dynamicly created in dependence of the selected plant.

I have many different Info-Item-Components (basic_data, measurements, packing_details, addition_notes, etc.) which all implement the same Interface (all of them are Info_Items) and a customizing that defines which of these components are relevant for a specific plant.

If a plant is selected, my Info-Component determines the relevant Info-Item-Components for the plant, creates component usages for the Info-Item-Components and creates a Tab with a view-Container for each ComponentUsage. If there are no InfoItems defined for a Plant a default Tab ist displayed.

Examle:

Plant A selected -> Tab_Strip with 2 Tabs which contain the components (basic_data and measurements);

Plant B selected -> Tab Strip shows only one Tab (packingdetails)

Plant C selected -> Tab_Strip with 4 Tabs which contain the components (basic_data, measurements, packing_details, ...)

My problem is the following:

The Interfacecontroller of my Info-Component has a method init_for_plan, in which i determine all relevant InfoItems for the plant and create the component usages.

The WDDOMODYFIEVIEW-Method of the only view (V_MAIN) creates the corresponding tabs and view_container of the tabstrip and prepares the dynamic navigation links to the embedded components.

But I can't navigate along the created navigation links in the WDDOMODYFIYVIEW (Link: [WDA Phasemodel|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/de/49/b8c706c7c26d7ce10000000a421937/content.htm]) and i can't do the navigation in the Componentcontroller because there i can't get a to the necessary controller; also navigation after WDDOMODYFIYVIEW is not possible, is it?(WDDOPOSTPROCESSING)

Where do I have to embed the dynamicly created component useages into there corresponding view_containers to display them correctly?

Kind regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you click on Plant,

As there is a default tab already avaiable, in the WDOINIT of view or before Modifyview create the component usage of the componet that needs to be displayed in 1st/default tab and fire the plug. also create teh number of tabs required in modiyfview when 1st component is embdedded.

In the TAB click event, embded the respective component (do_dynamic_navigation ) and fire the plug in tab click event.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Originaly I did not have a Default-Tab which is always displayed, just a default-tab that is displayed if no other InfoItem is relevant for the selected plant. Well i have one now, avoided the problem. THX.

Edited by: ml_markus_ml on May 18, 2011 9:35 AM

Answers (0)