cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition value is changing in Invoice compare to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one Sales Order with five line items and total quantity is 100 units. I have one header condition type and the value is 1000 USD in Sales Order.

Now I have created delivery and changed the quantity from 100 units to 105 units..

And than I have created Invoice. If i check the Header condition type value now it it 1100 USD instead of 1000USD(header condition type value should be the same as in Sales Order)

Can anyone suggest me why the header condition value is changing in Invoice where as it should be as same as in Order?

Thank you for your support

Best Regards

Amjathpasha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the configuration settings of the condition types and change the calculation type. It seems from your description that the calculation type is set to 'C' i.e. quantity dependent. Change it to 'B' fixed amount so that it will always be equal to the amount you enter irrespective of the quantity

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Shantanu

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

that is normal working of the system.

It is described in the SAP note [485740|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/485740].

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

You might check in copy controls for the Pricing type if the prices are getting re-determined at the time of billing.

Although, if it is, the value should have been 1050 USD and not 1100 USD.

As you know item condiitons for all the items are added up to the header, you might want to analyze item conditions as well.

Also, since you are delivering 105 units instead of 100, do you still want the system to charge for 100 units? Or is it something related to under-delivery/over-delivery tolerance?

Regards,

Amit