cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Analyzer Workbook Refresh Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've created a workbook which contains nearly 20 sheets. In every sheet, i use different queries in a table. It was corrcect except one sheet, the first one.At the top of this sheet, there are Chart , Filter , Information buttons and we didn't want to see them. So i've deleted this sheet. After this, i couldn't refresh my workbook again. When i try it, it is locked and i have to use windows task manager to stop. I try it for many times.

I really don't know what happened. I just deleted a sheet and then its query from se16 --> "RSRWORKBOOK" table. After this steps, my workbook can't be refreshed.

Could anyone help me about this issue?

Thanks in advence.

H.Ç

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by locked? Is there any lock entry in SM12? Moreover did you delete the entry directly from the table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

No, there is no record for SM12. Just, click Change Variables or Refresh button and analyzer starts to refresh but never ends

i have to use task manager to stop it.

Thanks.

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the setting in refresh? Is it refresh the entire work book as a whole or refresh each query individually. Try for the second option and see if it works

Regards,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact,

we can't click any button for workbook.When we try it, it starts to work but never ends. So i can't change features of it.

I am a beginner, i try to explain my problem. I hope i can.

Edited by: htccvs on May 12, 2011 10:14 AM

Edited by: htccvs on May 12, 2011 10:23 AM

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the workbook must have been corrupted. Do u have a copy of the previous workbook. Try to use that and modify the workbook again. Are you using the same front end version throughout your company? if multiple version exists try to use the latest Front end version.

Regards,

Raghavendra.