Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scul entries distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While distributing the users in scul, the users are not getting distributed the idocs are getting created in the receiving system as well. but the entries are not getting cleared. The distribution status for USER,PROFILE and ACTGRP is blank. the idoc status in target system is 53(successfully posted)

Thanks in advance,

laxman

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

You may like to see the details of idocs in BD87 to analyze what's going wrong.

--Kamal

0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

The idoc status in target system is 53. The status text shows User XXX has changed. But I cannot find any change in the user in target system(child system)

0 Kudos

Hello Laxman,

check, if in SCUM in the child systems all tabs and values are available. I have seen cases, that some entries have been missing and therefore the processing of the idocs is not updating the user.

If you find entries missing in SCUM (compared to CUA central system), synch them again by transporting the USRFLD*-tables from CUA to that child system.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

A few times, non availability of Parameters in child systems cause such issues...In older versions we had issues with CUA when performing large batches of user changes and as hinted BD87 and other Idoc monitoring tools have to be used. Hope it helps.

~Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the user group is missing in child system and may be user group assigned in central system

0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

You need to re-trigger the Idoc in SUIM. This will work almost always.

If it is still not working, you may need to contact an IDOC or XI expert.

Rgds

Ganesh.S

0 Kudos

GANESH S wrote:

> You need to re-trigger the Idoc in SUIM. This will work almost always.

> If it is still not working, you may need to contact an IDOC or XI expert.

-->you propably mean SCUL

-->what can an XI-expert help here? I agree its good to have as many experts araound as available, but please tell me, what I am missing regarding XI & CUA....

As per Laxman the idoc arrives in child and is processed in child.....

thank you in advance, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

-> Pardon Me. Yes. I had meant SCUL, unfortunately typed SUIM.

-> In our systems, Security Consultant donot have required authorisations to check the IDoc errors and we refer the requests to Interface (XI) consultants, who look at the issue & fix it. Similar kind of issue happend long back to me & they had resolved it for me. Hence the suggestion.

FYI. My CUA-SCUL logs showed grey without any information in CUA, but in the child system the documents were processed and changes were effected. Now, there is a 15-20mins delay, but SCUL log in CUA to get updated.

Rgds

Ganesh.S

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

ok, I see. So was just a misunderstanding of expressions... If you are facing delays of scul updates, although the idoc has been processed already, in fact the RFC-guys need to be involved, as we send the update back to the central system by direct RFC. So maybe there is a ressources issue or similar...

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Issue has been solved