what are the custumization settings of SOP rough cut capacity planning
I'm new to sap pp .iam doing sop rough cut capcity plannig senario what are the customization settings.
MC87 sop iam doing plans for capacity planning
>views-.capacity situation--->rough cut planning -->show
getting the error ""No resource load exists"".i had maintained rough planning profile also.
please give me the solution.
thanks & Regards,
Arman Lie replied
I am guessing you parameter for RCCP Profile is incorrect. Please go to MC35 / MC36 check your RCCP Profile :
1. Header : Status 4, Usage 1, maintain also lot size
2. Put your resource correctly, input Work center, plant and unit (Hour)
If you click the information message it show you some possibilities actually :
This situation may be caused by one or more of the following:
No PP task list (rough-cut planning profile, rate routing, or routing) corresponding to the Customizing selection criteria has been defined for this material/product group at this scheduling level.
Resources planning has not been configured appropriately in Customizing.
The information structure which you are planning has not been configured appropriately in Customizing.
No capacity load could be determined.
1. Check that a PP task list exists for this material/product group.
2. Check that a lot size range has been maintained in the PP task list.
3. Have your systems administrator check and, if necessary, change the resources planning settings in Customizing for Sales & Operations Planning (the steps "Scheduling levels" and "Routing selection").
4. Have your systems administrator check that capacity planning has been defined for this information structure in Customizing.