Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Offer

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our company has a requirement that we offer two free of charge (FOC) units against one unit. For example DVD and Camera is FOC on the purchase of One LCD unit. We need standard solution to meet this requirement. We are already using VBN1 that has only 1 : 1 ratio.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1:n configuration of Free goods is not possible through standard SAP alone.

I have done a similar configuration in SAP with the help of a .net based GUI. Without a .net front end, it is simply not possible.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for coordination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For abapper-SD . MAy I know what the codes needed for the enhancement to start. Or kindly cite the step by step process on activation BOm sir. Does it have integration with our MM consultant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use sales BOM functionality and make the component items as free goods by changing the item category settings.

Regards,

Shantanu

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jamil:

Please refer to the following link

http://sdconfiguration.blogspot.com/2008/02/free-goods.html

Regards

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atif,

thanks for this kind help.

but dear , i want to give 2 free items against one main item. As you know we can't give 1:n if we follow the R/3 standard.

can you please give me any alternative solution against it?

Regards,

Jamil

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jamil:

SAP supports only 1-1 free in free goods,either its exclusive and inclusive in free goods even in cross selling also. This is standard SAP functionality and if you want enhancement then consult your ABAPER for for developing user exit for the order type allowing multiple item item category for particular order type. This is the solution you can have.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check [here|;, it was just discussed today.

Kindly search forum before posting.

Regards,

Amit