cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCM Universe Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have created one job in LCM dev in which we have added objects like 10 QAAWS and their corresponding

10 Connections and 10 Universe, and promoted that job in LCM Prod, its working properly.

But in my one universe i have change something and promoted it again, when i open the universe in BO Prod all the setting

i have done with that universe is changed means i have created that universe connection as SSO. now it referring the specified

user name and password.

That is fine i manually change that universe connection, but my problem is that when it promote a single universe it must

reflect the change on that universe only but, it reflect the change on all my universe connection which i promoted.

I want to know the way that i promoted the single universe from these 10 universe which not affect the other universe

connections.

Thanks and Regards

Lalit Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am waiting for reply...........

Thanks and Regards

Lalit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Still waiting for Reply..........

Thanks and Regards

Lalit Kumar

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you are in the correct forum...

Try

There is a description in the header of each forum re. what products and technologies it applies to.

And remember, these are forums only not tech support as such. You may get an answer, you may not. It may be timely, it may not. If this is a critical issue, yo should have a phone support contract and I'd suggest using it.

- Ludek