cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know BO Integration Kit for SAP solution Installed or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to connect from BO to BI.While connecting It is showing 'license key check failed.check that you are licensed to access SAP data sources.' I am able to access all (Infoview ,CMC).Tool is BO XIr3.1.I want to know why it is appeared either because of not installing Integration kit ?For Integration kit do we need separate license key?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need separate license key for Integration kit and Sap Integration kit come as a separate installation Kit (Server plus client).

You can check if sap Integration kit is installed or not by go to control panel->Programs

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, In Add or Remove Programs i didnt find BO Integration Tool KIt.I want to know what is another way to know either BO integration kit installed or not?can we check while login to CMC under authentication ,if SAP authentication didnt come then Integration Kit is not installed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, In Add or Remove Programs i didnt find BO Integration Tool KIt.I want to know what is another way to know either BO integration kit installed or not?can we check while login to CMC under authentication ,if SAP authentication didnt come then Integration Kit is not installed?

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another way to check is go to the server and CCM and see "BW Publisher Service 12" is there.If not SAP Kit is not installed on server.

Thanks,

Amit

Answers (0)