cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batch input Data - LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing an LSMW for customers using RFBIDE00/0050/0000. When I run LSMW, the field KNB1-AKONT is not being populated. LSMW returns a "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0210". When I view the read and converted data in LSMW the field is populated and when I go into SM35 and do an analysis on the process I can see the data populated in the screen. So what am I missing to get this populated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Russell,

Did you find a solution for the above issue. Even I am doing an LSMW for customers using RFBIDE00/0050/0000 and  facing the same issue AKONT field is not geting populated in the screen, its mapped correctly in Display converted data.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no subscreens for this screen and I didn't do a recording. I am using the standard program RFBIDE00 to load. Like I said earlier, I can see the screen populated in SM35. I have found multiple forums that state the same thing but there does not seem to be a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Russell,

Do you found any solution for this problem? I have the same problem on the last sap appl version (617 SP 08)...

Thanks and regards.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what happens if you process the batch input in foreground?

Can it be that you have a mix of creation and change activities for this customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In foreground i have the message "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0130" and i press enter. Next, i have the message "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0340"  and i press enter again. In the next screen i have the message "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0210" and the field KNB1-AKONT isn´t populated, and so on. If i manually enter the fields the customer is created.

This system is a new implementation.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it your first time doing this?

Can you share a screenshot of your converted data screen in LSMW

and one(or more) from SM35 with the screens and its data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i use this LSMW in other systems implementations. Only in this version i have this problem.

Converted Data

Log Batch Input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I solved this issue. I turn on the screen immediately before the screen with the error message on the account group and field status of the customer.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the screen

the field KNB1-AKONT is not being populated. LSMW returns a "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0210

When you recorded that time this field have screen SAPMF02D 0210

check the field which you are uploading that have same screen

Because some time there may be sunscreens

kapil