Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fields in transaction IK03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add new fields to the transaction IK03 ( Display Measuring point : General Data ).

Though I could find a user exit IMRC0002 with function module EXIT_SAPLIMR0_002 (User Exit for Customer Function in Measuring Point Menu), I am not sure if this can be used to enhance the screen.It allowed to add aditional fields to table IMPTT

and to change the values of the existing fields but the additional fields are not visible on the existing screen since the screen is not enhanced.Please suggest if any screen enhancement is available.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ditty,

Follow below steps:

The function module EXIT_SAPLIMR0_002 mentioned in this SAP enhancement is called when you call up the function code "+PT1" during the online processing of a measuring point.

This makes it possible to:

trigger customer-specific functions, or to

call up customer-specific screens.

If you have extended the table IMPTT to include user-defined fields by creating the customizing include CI_IMPTT, these fields can be displayed and maintained in the customer-defined screens.

For more information, see the documentation for the function module.

Function/Program:

SAPLIMR0+PT1: Customer function

EXIT_SAPLIMR0_002: User Exit for Customer Function in Measuring Point Menu

--

V.V.Reddy