cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To deactivate sales order in FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody let me know how to deactivate Sales Order Update in Fund Management?

We are using ECC 6.0 and I have used OFUP but it is not working asking G/L Account..Error.

Regards

Rahkes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in OFUP you can deactivate, and in tcode FMNSDN delete commitments generated from sale order.

'but it is not working asking G/L Account..Error'-whats the error, G/L account is not concerning with FM.

Also check customizing in IMG-Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-Integration-Maintain Field Status for Assigning FM Account Assignments delete record for SD order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

You wrote: "from TCode: FMNSDN delete commitments generated from sales order"

from Tcode: FMNSDN I got the following result:

Doc.no. Type Appl. area Msgno Message text

1120125783 W FI 053 Item 00010 contains commitment item with fin. trans. other than 30

I browse the Sales Order with VA03 but could not find the commitment item

How to delete the commitment item?

I have two options for Sales Order

1. Going ahead with Sales Order Active with FM, it means Dummy Commitment item with fin. trans=50 will be updated where I don't require any budget impact with Sales Order

2. If option 1 is not possible then I have to deActivate Sales Order in FM.

Can I go with Option 1 in this case?

Please advice.

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

'Can I go with Option 1 in this case?'-yes.

'I don't require any budget impact with Sales Order'-what you mean? If you don't want to impact on budget, it's not retirement to eliminate commitment-you can update commitment with SO and without impact on budget, so can you elaborate your requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I wanted to mean that Budget will be active with Sales Order but all transactions won't be impacted with budget. Like financial transactions, when we consider valid CE and CCtr there the budget amount gets updated, otherwise, it has no impact in budget.

So, similar way if I want the sales order to post with active commitment item what action I need to take.

At this moment I am getting Error "Error with Commitment Update........" during sales order posting.

Please advise with your expertise.

Regards

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

'won't be impacted with budget'- you mean avc? If so you can use eg smod SAPLFMFA for statistical update.

'So, similar way if I want the sales order to post with active commitment item what action I need to take.'-do not deactivate it for FM area.

'At this moment I am getting Error "Error with Commitment Update........" during sales order posting.'-put message number

Former Member
0 Kudos

During Sales Order Posting I am getting the following Error

Error with Commitment Update

Status is being set

The order cannot be delivered/billed

Error:Message no. V2225

Regards

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you put Commitment item/Fund center? Or you can derive it via FMDERIVE, smod SAPFMSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I derive it via FMDERIVE. I have defined the commitment item in FMDERIVE. I have not used SMOD SAPFMSD.

Regards

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

While tracing FMDERIVE, do you see that FM account assignments inputting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for delay in reply.

Yes while tracing FMDERIVE, Commitment Item is getting input from Account Assignment.

Regards

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, try to put commotment item with Financial transaction=40,commitment item category=2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Commitment Item=DUMMY with the following config and assign this with GL Code in FMDERIVE.

Fin.transaction=40, Commitment Item Category=2, Not Directly Postable=Selected, Statistical Commitment Item=Selected,

Standard Variant=Not Selected.

FMDERIVE trace showing the above Commitment Item=DUMMY

and during posting of Sales Order I am getting the following Error.

Status is being set

Regards

Rahkes

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Not Directly Postable=Selected'-you need directly postable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now Fin.transaction=40, Commitment Item Category=2, Directly Postable=Selected, Statistical Commitment Item=Selected,

Standard Variant=Selected

Still the same error is coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, what about other account assignments? fund,fund center,g/l account etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed Direct Postable=Selected, Fin.Transaction=40, Commitment Cat=2, Standard Variant=Selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

fund, fund center, g/l account all have been defined.

for non-budget G/L Account/Cost Element I have assigned Dummy Commitment Item in FMDerive.

for G/L Account in Sales Order I don't require Budget but system is not allowing my to post sales order once the Fund Management is Active.

and everytime it is giving error-

Status is being set

I think this is happending b'cos tables related to sales order do not have the commitment item field but during posting of sales order "DUMMY" commitment item is derived from the account assignment in fmderive as it has been defined in FMDerive.

Now I want that how the sales order can be posted without commitment item.

Regards

Rahkes

former_member1310440
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahkes,

Use the customizing transaction code OFUP (Funds Management updating control screen) and select your FM area and click on details, here you have to deactivate sales order with selecting the check box deaticave updates under sales order integration.

read the note 591573

hope this is helpful to you

Regards,

Sreehari

-

what is error message

Edited by: Sreehari Annavaram on May 12, 2011 8:09 AM