Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extration strategy

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have requirements to develop extractors to extract both ADK files and online data for MM and PS. Online PS data were extracted previously through generic extractors with FM (F2) and MM with generic extrator with View

I identified the table MSEG, MKPF for MM and MSEG for PS were the data need to be pull from. The ADK files reside in a file system and are accessible through PBS index.

1- Could you pl guide me through a strategy how to proceed?

2- Is possible to develop a generic datasource with function module that with be able to fetch ADK files & online data for PS

3- For MM, I am thinking at 2LIS_03_BF since I am extracting MM: Material movements

Since that extractor is delta capable but I am looking for full upload, could you pl provide steps how to work around that if possible?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!

Anyone please?

I think that I have to develop a FM extractor capable to fetch online and archive data for appl. comp. PS.

Several fileds need to be accessed on tables MSEG, AFKO, AFVC, EBAN, ESLL, ESLH, t430...

I already have a FM module capable to fetch online data... I need to modify it so that it would fetch online and archive data...

I am looking here for the logic ... could you please experts paste a template code capable to fullfill that requirement or sent it under (blaise.pascal(at)ymail.com) I will really appreciate.

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you pl paste for me an implemented FM program code based on RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_WITH_ARCHIVE that I inspire myself in order to enhance my existing customized FM program?

I will really apreciate or sent it under blaise.pascal(at)ymail(dot)com

Edited by: Blaiso on May 25, 2011 5:09 PM