Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records in Delta Repetition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have following situation:

I have a delta load from 2lis_02_itm to an ODS. Last delta failled and the cause is a misstyping in R/3 (the sysmbol "new line" was entered in description of a PO and this generetes the error, because is interpreted by BW as a field separator and from that field on all the fields are moved to right). Because of this error BW can't map data to correct fields and the datapackage containing those records is not coming even in PSA, are not saved on BW side.

Now in R/3 the data is corrected, but repetition of last delte is stillnot working because the records in "delta repetition set" are not updated. I run the LBWE to rsa7 but no change. The records in delta repetition set are not changing.

Do you have any solution on this, in order to avoid a init. (it will take 2 days!)

Is it like this? Once the records are in delta repetition set they can't be updated anymore?

Point will be awarded for any helpful respons.

Thank you!

Ramona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to set the failed delta load manually to red before you can do the repeat.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but not this was my question. I know about this, reload it works but still the wrong records are comming and fails again.

My problem is in R/3: How to modify/update records already in delta repetition set, because as I said, I changed the records but my changes can not be seen in rsa7 in delta repetition queue.

Thank you!

Ramona

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry, misunderstood the issue. you don't need to change the records in the R/3 queue.

just change them in the psa, load the request to the datatarget and make sure it has a green status. at this point your delta packet has been successfully loaded and your next request will extract the next delta records, deleting the incorrect repetition records in your deltaqueue.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you again for response.

I would happily do this. But the records don't arrive in PSA. Actually this is the error: The datapackage can not be saved in PSA because of that character which is interpreted as field separator. So I can't edit the data there. :o(

When I edit the PO with me22n in R/3 I see the item is changed and also in the history appears my modification. But in the rsa7 in delta repetition queue this is not updated.

Ramona

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

strange....a solution would be to create a temporary user exit. in the exit you can hard code to delete (or replace) the faulty text for the specific records. then you should be able to load to psa. if necessary you can still then adapt in psa.

when the load is done you can delete the user exit.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

This sounds like a solution! But can you please give me more hints.

How to do this user exit?

Do you know the table behind this delta repetition set? Or how should I access the records?

Edited by: Ramona-Teodora Nagy on May 12, 2011 9:43 AM

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

actually i'm talking about the bi user exit that we all use to enhance the datasources...delta records of the queue go through this code, hence the problem can be solve before arriving in bi.

it should be something like this (quick and dirty - no syntax check) in ZXRSAU01

WHEN '2LIS_02_ITM'.

LOOP AT c_t_data INTO mc02m_0itm.

if mc02m_0itm-ebeln = '0123456789'

and mc02m_0itm-ebelp = '12345'.

mc02m_0itm-XXXXXX = 'abcabcabc'.

MODIFY c_t_data FROM mc02m_0itm.

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll check this and I'll let you know!

many thanks!

Ramona